In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities (hereafter called the PROGRAM) I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that.
1. The risk of injury from activities involved in this program is significant during all phases of activity, including the potential for permanent paralysis, disability and death. These risks include but are not limited to: Equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or other's equipment; my own negligence and/or the negligence of others; Attack or encounter with insects, reptiles and/or animals. Fatigue, chill and/or dizziness which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident; Outdoor activities include but are not limited to risks of exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water into my body orifices, exposure to animals with the risk of them kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death. I agree to wear any necessary safety equipment provided to me and recognize that failure to do so increases the potential for severe injury or death and absolves the RELEASES from any liability whatsoever.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation in the Program.
3. I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence of participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such attention of the nearest official immediately.
4. I recognize that it may be necessary for the (Releases) to refuse or terminate my participation if I am judged to be incapable of meeting the rigors or requirements of the Program. I accept the (Releases) right to take such actions for the safety of myself and/or other participants. I will not engage in any activity beyond my capabilities and will not cause any third party to be endangered by any of my actions during the program.
I warrant and represent that I am in good health and have no physical or mental limitations or problems that would affect my safe participation or the safety of others in the program and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
5. By participating in or attending any activity in connection with this program, whether on or off the premises, I consent to the use of any photographs, pictures, film or videotape taken of me or provided by me for publicity, promotion, television, websites or any other use, and expressly waive any right of privacy, compensation, copyright or other ownership right connected to same.
6. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS ADVENTURE OUTFITTING INC DBA: SIN CITY TOURS,its officers, directions, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, permit grantors, independent contractors, sub-contractors and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the PROGRAM (RELEASES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHT BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Sin City Fat Bike RENTALS – RENTAL AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following rental agreement terms and conditions:
______Bicycles are rented out clean and in proper working condition and must be returned in the same manner.
______Helmets and Backpacks are included in the rental, and are required to be worn at all times while riding bicycles rented from Sin City Fat Bike Rentals. If a customer is seen riding the rental bicycle without a helmet, they will immediately have to return the bicycle with no refund.
______Bikes are maintained on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the client to check the bike at the store BEFORE setting out on any ride.
Customer agrees to return the bike in clean, UNDAMAGED condition to avoid any ADDITIONAL charges for repair, maintenance or replacement. Customer accepts use of the equipment, AS IS, in good condition and accepts full responsibility for care of the equipment while under his/her possession. Damaged parts or components will be repaired/replaced at the shop’s discretion and customer agrees to pay regular shop rates and retail prices for components replaced. Clean condition means normal wear and tear is accepted but does not include broken spokes, rims, bent rims, damaged frames, handlebars, seats or other parts from misuse and/or crashes. Note: All bikes should be returned clean of mud and debris. Any bike not returned clean will be assessed a 1 hour additional fee. Hourly and Daily rentals are due back 15 minutes before closing time. Late returns are subject to fees.
Customer agrees to provide Sin City Fat Bikes with credit card details, for precautionary use only: I authorize Sin City Fat Bikes to charge the credit card we have on file for me for all eventual costs in case of damages to the bicycle(s) during my rental period, comprehensive of labor, except in the case that I can demonstrate other’s faults with evidence and all necessary information for reimbursement. In case of theft, I will be responsible for reimbursing Sin City Fat Bikes for the original price of the bicycle(s), plus the cost of any accessories that were provided at the time of the bike rental.
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANT OF MINOR AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION).
This is to certify that I, as a parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participants, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above all the Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releases from any and all liability incidents due to my minor child's involvement or participation in these Programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.