Party owners concentrate on digital party waivers.
TIA's Big League Birthday Party Contract
1. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking with balance of payment due 3 days prior to the party. We will send an electronic invoice for the balance.
2. An exact confirmation of the number of children must be made at least 5 days in advance via email and the final cost will be determined at this time. Guests who do not show must still be paid for. Additional guests may be added only if approved by TIA management. If no confirmation is received via email, the balance due and number of instructors will be based on the number of guests noted on this contract plus any additional guests that show.
3. Parties must begin and end on time. Guests are permitted to arrive 15 minutes ahead of the party time. If guest request more time, a fee will be applied. Time and date of party cannot be altered. If date and/or time needs to be changed, the deposit will be forfeited and another deposit will be required.
4. All parents of guests must sign the liability waiver upon entry or prior to the party. If they do not sign, their child cannot participate in any activities on the field.
5. No more than 50 guests (children and adults) will be admitted into the party. There is a 24 child maximum. (Parties at TIA)
6. Party package (MVP or All Star) needs to be determined at time of booking in contract. Changes may not be made unless approved by TIA management.
7. No outside decorations or balloons are permitted inside TIA
8.TIA Traveling Team Parties Only - Rain dates for outdoor parties are available and based on availability. If you decide the party needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather and you choose not to schedule another available date with TIA or decide move the party into TIA's indoor location, your deposit will be forfeited. There is no guarantee that TIA's Home Base location will be available the day of the cancelled party (another party might be scheduled) but if it is available, TIA can host the party indoors. It will need to be determined at least 3 days before the party if you would like to move the party indoors and all Indoor birthday party pricing/policies will apply.
My signature below (end of page) indicates that I have read and understand the above policies and hereby agree to follow them.