Digital eyelashes waiver- an online waiver production software for shopkeepers
• I understand there are risks associated with having a lash lift and/or lash tint. I further understand that as part of the procedure, eye irritation, eye pain, eye itching, discomfort, and in rare cases allergic reaction, eye infection, or blurriness could occur. You may have a patch test at least 24 hours before your appointment if you wish. I agree that if at any time, I am uncomfortable with the lash lift and tint treatment, I will inform the technician and she will gladly rectify the problem, including ending the session.
• I understand and consent to having my eyes closed and covered for the duration of the procedure.
• You must prepare your eye area prior to your arrival. Eyelashes should be clean, dry, and free of mascara, makeup, and oil residue. If you attend your appointment without proper preparation, Kellie Lovelady cannot guarantee lasting or satisfactory results. Please let us know if you have any mascara or residue on your lashes.
• I understand that, while every attempt will be made to provide me with my chosen color, everyone’s hair absorbs color differently and the result may not be the color I initially wanted.
• For optimum results avoid direct heat, steam, mascara, and other skin care products around your eye area for 24 hours after the application.
• There are no guarantees for the length of time your lash lift and/or lash tint will last. I understand the aftercare instructions and will do my part to maintain my eyelashes. I understand that there are many factors that may affect the life of the lash lift and/or lash tint such as water and moisture contact, weather conditions, and activities involving exposure to high temperatures.
• We suggest checking with your doctor prior to having a lash lift and/or lash tint if you: are pregnant, nursing, have chronic dry eye, conjunctivitis, eye infections, trichotillomania, have recently undergone chemotherapy, or have recently had Lasik or blepharoplasty surgery.
• A lash lift and/or lash tint may not be for you if you: have damaged lashes or lashes with gaps or have extremely short natural lashes.
My signature acknowledges that I have read and agree to receive the treatments or series of treatments listed above and that I will adhere to all of the aforementioned statements that I have initialed.