The Rules and Regulations listed below apply to all VIP Limousine rental vehicles. Included but not limited to, Stretch Lincoln Town Car, Stretch Lincoln Navigator, Stretch Excursion, Escalade, Denali, Stretch Hummer, Mercedes Sprinter, Super Stretch F-650 Class, and Party Bus Class.
As a Wild Entertainment (hereby referred to as WE) Client you agree to the following:
1. Under Age Alcohol Consumption and Drug Use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the clients).
2. NO FOOD is allowed in any of the vehicles. All food must be consumed or thrown away before entering the vehicle.
3. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
4. Smoking is not permitted in any limousine or party bus.
5. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described in your Reservation Confirmation.
6. WBE is Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
7. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
8. A/C is not compatible in temperatures rising above 100 degrees. Drivers will do their best to keep your party cool and comfortable.
9. WE is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time in the present or at a mutually agreed date or later time.
10. DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: WE clients assume financial liability for any damage occurring while in the vehicle. All damages must be paid immediately.
a. Including: Vomiting/Bio-hazard-$500.00 fine Smoking-$100.00 fine
b. Cigarette Burns-$100.00 fine per burn
c. Broken/Missing Rock or Champagne Glass- $5.00 fine per glass
d. Roof Access Plexiglass- $175.00 fine
e. Broken Window Shade- $175.00 fine
f. Broken Chair- $175.00 fine
g. Broken Stereo/Lights/ Flat Screen TV- $500 fine
h. Broken Window- $500 fine
Time Rule: Each Limousine Pick up and Drop off, also referred to Point to Point Transportation, is scheduled for and pre paid. If the party goes over the time allotted , the party will be responsible for and pay for the extra charges incurred. Going beyond your scheduled time period will incur addtional charges. WE is NOT responsible for these charges. Limousine Drivers accept Credit Card payment on location in their vehicles.