RELEASE & WAIVER OF CLAIMS
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY
RIDERS: READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING. THIS DOCUMENT WILL ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING LEGAL ACTIONS
I understand and agree, on behalf of all Releasing Parties, as follows:
Releasing Parties include: the Renter named above and their family members, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and anyone else who might claim or sue the Renter’s behalf or for injury, including any representatives, successors and assigns, or insurers.
Released Parties include: (the Rental Professional) and its directors, officers, employees, partners, owners, agents, contractors, insurers, spectators, equipment suppliers, and volunteers; any parent, subsidiary or affiliate companies, insurers, and representatives of the foregoing; and all persons or entities acting on their behalf.
PLEASE INITIAL AT THE END OF EACH SECTION:
(2) Acknowledgment Risks: Some risks cannot be eliminated. I know the nature of this activity
(3) Potential Injuries: Inflatables may cause minor, serious, or even catastrophic injury to persons or damage to property. Catastrophic injuries can include permanent disabilities, spinal injuries, heart attack, stroke, and even death. I understand the types of injuries that might result from inflatables
(4) Medical Conditions: It is my responsibility to make all best efforts to see that persons with obvious medical limitations do not participate.
(5) Waiver of Liability for Ordinary Negligence: I voluntarily and forever waive, release, covenant not to sue, and discharge the Rental Professional from any and all claims resulting, in whole or in part, from the risks of using an inflatable.
(6) Indemnification Agreement: I agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Released Parties as co-defendants from and against any and all claims made against (1) me or any Releasing Party or (2) co-participants, rescuers, and others, arising from injury or loss due to my participation in this event.
(7) Severability and Integration: If any part of this document is be found to be unenforceable, then that provision is severed from this Agreement and does not affect the validity of any remaining parts.
(8) Participant’s Acknowledgement of Understanding: I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SIGN FOR ALL RELEASING PARTIES. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP RIGHTS. In order to be permitted to rent equipment, I have read this form completely and carefully. I acknowledge that my participation in this agreement is voluntary.
(9) Insurance: I HAVE PURCHASED LIABILITY INSURANCE THROUGH THE ZODIAC PROGRAM. I acknowledge that this insurance is excess of all recoverables, including but not limited my own liability insurance as a homeowner and not a replacement of any such insurance as a primary payer.