Participant(s) listed below, hereby execute this General Release (hereinafter referred to as “Release”) voluntarily in order to participate and engage in activities provided by the Ritz Carlton (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider) and property owned and operated by the Ritz-Carlton.
Participant(s) understands that during participation in outings offered by the Provider, exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, foreseen or unforeseen, are inherent and cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of the outing. These inherent risks include, but are not limited to, the dangers of serious personal injury, property damage, and death (“Injuries and Damages”) from exposure to the hazards of the natural elements of the outdoors, and the Provider has not tried to contradict or minimize my understanding of these risks. Participant(s) knows that Injuries and Damages can occur by natural causes or activities of other persons, animals, or third parties, either as a result of negligence or because of other unforeseen events. Participants acknowledge that risks such as Injuries and Damages are involved in eco-tours, nature walks, bird watching, fishing activities and similar related outdoor activities. Participants understand the need to exercise extra care and caution for their own person and property, in addition to the property provided by the Provider.
In consideration of participation in activities offered by the Provider, the Releasor(s) agrees to as follows:
• Releasor(s) is qualified, in good health, in proper physical condition to participate in such activities and willingly agrees to comply with the states customary terms and conditions of participation.
• Releasor(s) agrees to discontinue participation in activity if at any time conditions appear unsafe or not in the best interest of the Releasor or the Provider.
• Releasor(s) waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Provider, its officers, director, employees, representatives, and agents from all liability to the Releasor(s), his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or damage therefore, on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death or serious injury to the Releasor(s), whether caused by negligence of Provider or otherwise, while participating in activities offered by the Provider.
• Releasor(s) hereby assumes all responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or relating to activities whether caused by the negligence of the Provider or otherwise.
• Releasor(s) agrees to indemnify the Provider from any loss, liability damage or cost Provider may incur due to the presence of the Releasor(s) in or on the Provider’s property, whether cause by negligence or otherwise.
• This release contains the entire agreement and Releasor(s) is not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the Provider or its employees or agents. Releasor(s) further agrees that this release shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida and venue shall lie in Orange County, Florida.
• Releasor(s) hereby declares that he/she is of legal age and competent to sign this release.
By signing this release, Releasor(s) acknowledges that he/she has carefully read the agreement, understands it, agrees to be bound by it, and signs it on his/her own free will.