Thank you for registering for a Precision Dance Camps (PDC) Studio Workshop. We truly appreciate you putting your trust in us and look forward to building a long-term relationship with your studio.
This document is designed to help you organize a successful workshop. It provides the detail of what PDC provides and what you provide.
What Precision Dance Camps Provides
- Workshops run 1-3 days. We work with you to design a schedule to specifically meet the needs of your dancers.
- PDC will provide expert instruction and choreography from hand-selected teachers from the 16-time National Champion BYU Cougarettes, former Cougarettes, dancers from the 2-time National Champion UVU Dance Team and other renown professional dancers and teachers.
- We organize and pay for room and board and travel for our staff.
- Here is a breakdown on the required number of instructors, levels and tuition per dancer. This is a baseline, but will work with you to determine how many instructors and levels make sense for your camp.
What You Provide
- Sufficient practice space for your dancers
- Dancers who are in good physical shape. The workshop will be physically demanding, and if dancers are stiff and sore, they do not benefit from the experience as much as if they are fit.
- Adequate sound system with an iPod hookup (one per practice room)
- Studio and liability insurance to cover dancers participating at the workshop.
- As the director you will be present at all times when workshop is in session.
- As the director you will ensure that all workshop participants have a signed waiver by a guardian or parent.
- Tuition is $30/dancer/day (40 dancer minimum or pay for 40 dancers) for a workshop for your studio.
- We will NOT accept individual checks from the participants. Please provide a check from your studio’s account. We also accept credit cards via PayPal, but there is a 3% convenience fee.
- Final payment is due before the day of your workshop.
Additional Items for Purchase
PDC clothing will be available for purchase and the information will be sent to you at a later date.
Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or concerns.
Basic Workshop Questions Financial and Payment Questions
Contact: Brooke Moss Contact: Heather Anderson
Please make deposit checks payable to:
Precision Dance Camps
371 West 2900 North
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
I have read the Studio Workshop Information and Agreement in its entirety and agree to the conditions stipulated above: