Assumption of Risk, Waiver Liability
In consideration of my being able to participate in the/a Personal or Group Training Program, I understand that I must read, agree to and sign this agreement where I assume the risks for participation, waive of liability, and personal training policies and procedures.
• I understand that the program is voluntary and that my Trainer will develop and guide me through my exercise program. I represent that I will disclose any prescribed medications I am taking and any exercise or diet limitations I am aware of or have been informed of by my doctor. During the program if my medications, condition, or medical limitations should change, I will notify my Trainer.
• I understand that it is recommended that I have a yearly physical or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physician as to physical activity and diet so I am aware of what is appropriate for me. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical exam and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate without approval of my physician.
• I understand that my Trainer is not a physician and cannot replace the advice and expertise of a physician.
• I understand that I have the complete right to stop or decrease exercise at any time during a session and that it is my obligation to inform my Trainer of any symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath or chest discomfort.
• I realize that participation in the program including but not limited to exercising, use of exercise equipment and strenuous exertion (strength training) all of which increase heart rate and body temperature.
• I understand that exercise involves certain risks, including but not limited to, serious neck and spinal injuries resulting in complete or partial paralysis, heart attack, stroke or even death. Also, injuries could occur to bones, joints or muscles. Slips, falls, and unintended loss of balance could result in muscular, neurological, orthopedic or other bodily injury. In
• I understand that part of the risk involved in undertaking any activity or program is relative to my own state of fitness or health (physical, mental, or emotional) and to the awareness, care and skill which I conduct myself in that activity or program.
Knowing the material risks and appreciating, knowing and reasonably anticipating that other injuries are a possibility, I hereby expressly assume all of the delineated risks of injury, all other possible risk of injury, and even risk of possible death, which could occur by reason of my participation. I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge to Suzanna Frazier from any and all responsibilities or liability for any present and future injuries or damages resulting or arising from my participation in any activities including but not limited to exercise, personal training or use of the equipment including any injuries and damages caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those persons or entities mentioned above.
Membership Cancelation / Refund Policies
To cancel membership please give 30 days notice in advance. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, you may request a refund for the month on which you choose to cancel.