I hereby release Green Lotus Tattoo & it’s employees & agents, from all manner of liabilities, claims, actions & demands in law or in equity which I or my heirs have now or might have hereafter by reason of complying with my request to be tattooed. I fully understand that any employee or agent of Green Lotus Tattoo when performing tattooing does not act in the capacity of a medical professional. The suggestions made by any employee or agent of Green Lotus Tattoo are just suggestions. They are not constructed or substituted for advice from a medical professional.
I understand I will be tattooed using appropriate instruments that have been sterilised & all needles are new & then disposed of immediately after the tattoo is complete. To ensure proper healing of my tattoo, I agree to follow the aftercare procedures as advised by my tattooist, until healing is complete.
I understand that by having this tattoo performed I am making a permanent change to my body & no claims have been made regarding the ability to undo the changes made.
I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge this information is correct. All questions have been answered to my satisfaction.
- I understand that the said tattoo is permanent
- I understand there is a possibility of an infection
- I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- I understand there is a possibility of an allergic reaction
- I agree to follow all instructions concerning aftercare of my tattoo
- I understand there is a chance I might feel light headed, dizzy or faint before, during or after the procedure
- I hereby release Green Lotus Tattoo & Artists of all responsibility for the said tattoo
- I agree that the said tattoo is correctly drawn to my specifications (including spelling)
- I understand that full payment must be made in cash at the completion of my appointment