1. I am not a hemophiliac (bleeder). I do not diabetes, epilepsy, hepatitis, H.I.V, AIDS, or any other communicable disease. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. I acknowledge that it is not reasonably possible for the representatives and employees of Crush ink to determine whether I might have an allergic reaction to pigments of process used in my tattoo/piercing, and I agree to accept that such a reaction is possible.
3. I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of obtaining a tattoo and piercing, particularly in the event that I do not take proper care of my tattoo/piercing while it is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my own negligence, will be done at my own expense.
4. I realize that variations in color and design makes this between any tattoo I selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body. I understand that, if my skin color is dark the colors would not appear as bright as it would on lighter skin.
5. I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me as the ability to later change or remove my tattoo/piercing. To my knowledge, I do not have any mental, or medical impairment or disability, which might affect my wellbeing as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have any tattoo/piercing related work done at this time.
6. I acknowledge that I have truthfully represented to the employees and representatives of Crush ink that I am over the age of (18) years old, and the following information (ex: ID) is true and correct.
7. I acknowledge that the obtaining of my tattoo/piercing is by my choice alone and I consent to the application of the tattoo/piercing and to any action or conduct of the employees of Crush ink reasonably necessary to perform the procedure.
8. I agree to release and forever discharge and hold harmless Crush ink and its employees from any and all claims, damages and legal actions arising from or connected in any way with my tattoo/piercing of the procedures and conduct used to apply my tattoo/piercing.
********************DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE********************
Should you need to reschedule a future appointment we ask for a minimum of 72 hours notice otherwise you forfeit your deposit. If you wish to change the agreed on tattoo before the artist starts drawing your deposit will become credit to our store for 3 months for a future tattoo. After the 3 months period your deposit will be forfeited. If you wish to change the agreed on tattoo after the artist starts drawing your deposit will be forfeited.