THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
READ IT CAREFULLY!
- I have been informed of the proper use of equipment for the services I am receiving
- I have been advised of all risks associated with the use of equipment required for the services I am receiving
- I have been advised of all risks associated with the services and procedures I will be receiving
- I agree to comply with all instructions provided by the Operator.
- I hereby release Maximum Colour , its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and contractors from liability for any injury, loss or damage that may result from my use of equipment or from any services provided or treatment rendered. This release binds my heirs, successors and assigns.
I certify that:
- I am undertaking this procedure on my own free will
- I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- I am aware that the tattoo is permanent
- I am aware of the risks of infection or allergic reaction
- I do not have any health issues that can interfere with the procedure
- I notified my artist before the procedure that I have diabetes, heart problems or blood-born decease (if applicable)
I understand that it is my responsibility to take care of a new tattoo, that it is important to follow the instructions given to me by an artist, and aware of the risks the improper aftercare can cause to my health.