In consideration of being given permission to participate in any way at The Ministry and Activities Center (MAC) at First Baptist Church of Brandon and it’s related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, The MAC at First Baptist Church of Brandon, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss of damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, and sign it willingly without any inducement
Policies and Guidelines for Memberships
Dress and Behavior for Gym Floor
· The MAC is a support ministry of First Baptist Brandon. In the interest of influencing others for Christ, the speech, dress, and conduct of MAC participants and guests will be in accordance with the highest Christian standards.
· Shirts and shoes along with other appropriate apparel must be worn at all times.
· Clothing with slogans not consistent with Christian standards is not appropriate.
· Profanity and coarse talk are unacceptable in the MAC.
· Public display of affection is out of place at the MAC.
· Dress must be reasonable and proper, including no cut out shirts that reveal the chest and mid-section.
· Rules posted on court must be followed.
Fitness and Aerobics Room Dress Guidelines
To protect the modesty of all participants, the following dress code is required in the fitness areas:
Anyone not abiding by the policy and procedure stated above may be asked to leave for the remainder of the day without a refund.
Continued abuse of policy and procedures will result in suspension from the MAC.