Before coming to your appointment:
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many cleansers and moisturizers prevents the eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on eye makeup (especially water proof mascara). Removing mascara can be very time consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
● Do not wear strip lashes (falsies) 7 days prior to your appointment.
● EYE INFECTION - In case you had some eye infection as STYE or PINKEYE in the past 2 weeks, please let us know because the service will NOT BE PROVIDED.
● The Check-in time is 10 minutes before your appointment on your first time.
Please leave your little kids and pets at home. Your service will take up to 1 hour and you will have your eyes closed the whole time. If your child creates a disturbance or distraction, we will terminate the service. Only service animals are allowed inside the studio.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 HOURS (Full Set 48 hours) before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. All appointment cancellations must be made and confirmed via telephone or text message. Appointment cancellations through email, Facebook, or Yelp are not accepted.
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment. If you must cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. If cancelling/rescheduling for individual or group appointments lasting more than 1 hour, please do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
●We save 60 minutes for this service, if you are more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule your appointment for a fee of $25.
●A credit card is required to hold appointments at iGlow Beauty Bar. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not hold your appointment.
●A fee of 50%of the service will be charged to the credit card on file for each appointment that is cancelled/rescheduled less than 24 hours before the appointment.
●Clients who have previously no-showed for appointments will be asked to pre-pay 100% of the scheduled service when booking future appointments.
I may have additional questions or concerns regarding my treatment, I will consult the lash extension specialist immediately. I agree that this constitutes full disclosure, and that it supersedes any previous verbal or written disclosures. I certify that I have read, and fully understand, the above paragraphs and that I have had su cient opportunity for discussion to have any questions answered. I understand the procedure and accept the risks. I do not hold the lash extension specialist, whose signature appears below, responsible for any of my conditions that were present, but not disclosed at the time of this procedure, which may be a ected by the treatment performed today.
If you have any questions, call us at (858) 247-5162. We are here to help you!