This is an important document and by you signing it you acknowledge that:
a) You have read and understood these terms and conditions of participation in the adventurous recreational activities (“the Activities”) provided by Evolo Enterprises Pty Ltd (EE P/L) (trading as Evolo Escape Room).
b) You also acknowledge and agree that EE P/L has relied on your representations and the information you have provided
- “Claim” means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, cost or expense however arising from or in connection and any activity provided by EE P/L.
“You” or “your” or “I” means you, and any child or other minor upon whose behalf you sign this form and accept these terms and conditions, where the context so permits.
- I understand that I will be engaging in activities involving a mild risk of injury from various causes including but not limited to equipment failure, incidents or accidents and other participants, spectators or other causes.
- I voluntarily consent to and accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation which could result in injury.
- I hereby release EE P/L and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the Activities from all Claims arising out of my participation and hereby indemnify each of them against all losses, damages, expenses, legal proceedings and liabilities (including liability for their negligence and/or breach of agreement or statutory duty and the negligence of others) of whatsoever nature arising out of, in connection with or incidental to my participation in the activities.
- This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- I hereby agree to supply and wear suitable clothing and footwear when taking part in the Activities and I will take full responsibility for any injury, loss, damage and expense which may be suffered or incurred by me in undertaking the Activities including if wearing clothing or footwear which EE P/L has advised is not suitable for the Activities.
- I have assessed the Activities and I am of the opinion that I am physically and mentally fit to participate in the Activities and I have not been advised otherwise by a medical practitioner. I warrant to EE P/L that I do not have any relevant pre-existing medical conditions which I have not disclosed to EE P/L for the Activities organisers which would impact on my ability to undertake the activities.
- I consent to receive any medical, e.g. first aid, treatment that EE P/L considers reasonably necessary during or after the Activities.
- I consent to being recorded by video and understand that camera surveillance and recording operates in the Activities, for the purpose of assisting with my clues, but also to ensure my safety. I understand my voice will not be recorded for these purposes. I understand that video footage will be held by EE P/L for up to thirty days and will only be accessed by those authorised to do so in EE P/L. Should an incident occur, I understand that footage may be provided to the Tasmanian Police for law enforcement purposes. I understand that the recordings will not be given to any other person unless authorised or required by law.
- I acknowledge that the terms and conditions of this document are contractual in nature and intended to have legal effect.
- I am an adult and am entering into the Activities of my own free will.