Fill out the sample liability waiver form for pet beauty by using the WaiverElectronic system.
In consideration for my dog being permitted to be a client at Plush by Sarah Drouin, I make the following representations and agree to all of the following policies, procedures, terms and conditions:
1. CONSENT. I entrust my pet to Plush by Sarah Drouin for the purpose of grooming my dog. I understand and am aware that all due care will be taken with my dog for the safety of the dog and the groomer. I am aware that neglect of my dog’s coat can be a cause for problems after grooming such as clipper/brush irritation. If my dog is wiggly or doesn’t remain still during grooming, accidents can happen such as nicks/scrapes from clippers or scissors. Plush by Sarah Drouin does take every precaution, and we pride ourselves in Safety as our number one goal. We will talk with you if we should notice, or predict any issues.
2. MATTED COAT. I am aware that if my dog’s coat is matted, I have the following two (2) options
A. Plush by Sarah Drouin will de-mat my dog for $1 a minute in addition to the regular grooming fee if it does not overly stress the Dog out. I understand that time and costs associated with de-matting are unpredictable and subject to the particular condition of the Dog.
B. Request a shave down and start over. Additional fees will apply.
3. PERSONAL PROPERTY. I agree that Plush by Sarah Drouin shall not be responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property belonging either to my Dog or me. I also understand and agree that my Dog’s collar may be removed in the grooming area to prevent injury to any Dog.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY. I understand that I may be charged a $65 fee if I fail to cancel my grooming reservation 24 hours in advance.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE. Plush by Sarah Drouin has the right to refuse service for any reason it deems. In the event of a Dog that cannot be groomed safely without danger to the groomer/employees or others, Plush by Sarah Drouin will use muzzles, e-collars, etc. Grooming services may be stopped mid-groom if necessary for the safety of the Dog or groomer. Grooming fees may still be applied.
6. ABANDONED DOGS. Plush by Sarah Drouoin is a place where all Dogs are loved, can exercise and play. No Dog may be abandoned at Plush by Sarah Drouin. I agree that I will not neglect to pick up my Dog from Plush by Sarah Drouin by the time he/she is scheduled to leave without providing notification. Any Dog that is left at Plush by Sarah Drouin without any contact, instruction or notification time from me, of the ability, willingness or plans to pick him/her up by myself or my personal representative or agent, will be considered abandoned upon the 2nd day of such notification failure. I understand that if I abandon my Dog at Plush by Sarah Drouin, Plush by Sarah Drouin will, by default, become the legal owner and guardian of the Dog. Plush by Sarah Drouin will, in its sole discretion, determine whether to try to re-home and adopt the Dog from Plush by Sarah Drouin's location at which he/she was abandoned or will relinquish the Dog to an unrelated shelter of its choice. I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF I ABANDON MY DOG AT Plush by Sarah Drouin, I MAY BE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE POSSESSION OF MY DOG AND WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE AGAINST THE BUSINESS AS PROVIDED FOR BELOW.
7. DOG PHOTOS AND VIDEO RELEASE. I agree to allow any Plush by Sarah Drouin's location, its owners, employees, officers, directors and agents to use my Dog’s name and any images or likeness of my Dog taken while he/she is at Plush by Sarah Drouin, in any form or format, for use, at anytime, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional materials. I agree that this provision shall be binding on me and all of my successors, heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
8. DUTY TO DISCLOSE. I have disclosed and will continue to disclose on an ongoing basis, any and all medical or other conditions, including but not limited to personality concerns or behaviors that may affect, limit or prevent my Dog’s ability to participate in play time or otherwise attend Plush by Sarah Drouin.
9. REFUNDS. Plush by Sarah Drouin's refund policy is available upon request.
10. ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE BUSINESS PARTICIPATION RISK. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT, (a) THERE ARE INHERENT AND POTENTIAL RISK INVOLVED WITH INTERACTIONS BETWEEN HUMANS AND DOGS, AS WELL AS BETWEEN DOGS AND OTHER DOGS, WHICH MAY RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERMANENT DISABILITY, SICKNESS OR DEATH TO HUMAN OR DOG, AND (b) THERE MAY BE OTHER RISKS NOT KNOWN TO ME NOR READILY FORSEEABLE AT THIS TIME (COLLECTIVELY, “RISK”).WE TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION TO ENSURE SAFETY AND DO NOT LET DOGS MINGLE WITH OTHER DOGS IN OUR CARE. I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF MY DOG’S PARTICIPATION IN THE BUSINESS, INCLUDING ANY VETERINARIAN EXPENSES INCURRED ON BEHALF OF MY DOG. SICKNESS SHALL BE DEFINED TO INCLUDE ANY ILLNESS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BORDATELLA (KENNEL COUCH) OR ANY OTHER FORM OF CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS.
11. VETERINARIAN LIABILITY AND CARE. I agree to allow Plush by Sarah Drouin to obtain medical treatment for my dog, if, in its sole discretion it appears that, he/she is ill, injured or exhibits any other behavior that would reasonably suggest that my Dog may need medical treatment. Plush by Sarah Drouin will try and reach out to you first. I AGREE THAT I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF ANY SUCH MEDICAL TREATMENT, AND FOR THE COST OF ANY TRANSPORTATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH TREATMENT, PROVIDED TO MY DOG.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS “GROOMING POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND DOG RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT” (THE AGREEMENT”) AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OR LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNINFORCEABLE, THE REMAINDER OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. I AGREE THAT IT IS INTENDED THAT ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTROL DESPITE ANY PARTICULAR STATUTE OR LAW THAT WOULD OTHERWISE PROTECT ME OR MY DOG(S).