In consideration for receiving permission to participate in SILVER CREEK TRAING AND SHOOTING RANGE:
1. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue/institute legal and or civil proceedings against STONE MANAGEMENT SERVICES, DBA, SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, its officers, servants, agents, employees or guests (hereinafter as “releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while participating at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE or upon the premises.
2. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with being on the premises and participating at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, and I am fully aware that there may be risks and hazards unknown to me connected with being on the premises and participating at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, and engage in activities knowing that conditions may be hazardous, or may become hazardous or dangerous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained to me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of me being a participant at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. I further hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur due to my participation at SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE, whether caused by the negligence of any or all of the releasees, or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue/institute legal and or civil proceedings the above named releasees.
In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that:
A. I have read the foregoing release, understand it, agree with it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed.
B. No oral representation, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made.
C. I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent, or I am under the supervision of a fully competent adult.
D. I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
SILVER CREEK TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE TRAINING AND SHOOTING RANGE RULES & REGULATIONS.
1. No alcoholic beverages, illegal narcotics or persons who are under the influence of those items will be allowed on the range or premises.
2. Shooters glasses or tempered glasses and hearing protection must be worn at all times while inside the firing area.
3. Children must be supervised at all times while on the premises. Children under 10 years of age will not be allowed in the firing area unless express permission is granted by range staff.
4. No armor piercing, tracer, or explosive ammunitions will be allowed.
5. All unboxed/opened/unpacked/displayed/un-holstered firearms not actively firing must contain and display a range staff approved chamber flag. 6. All unboxed/opened/unpacked/displayed/un-holstered firearms must contain and display a range staff approved chamber flag before moving forward of the firing line.
6. No person will be allowed forward of the firing line until the range staff allows.
7. Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line. (user is held responsible)
8. No more than two (2) persons are permitted at each firing lane. Coaching may occur at the permission of the range staff.
9. All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area.
10. All firearms and equipment are subject to inspection at any time by range staff.
11. Rapid fire must be pre-approved by the range staff.
12. All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner while at the firing line.
13. “Cease Fire” means… STOP SHOOTING, make your weapon safe, place it on the shooting table or place it into your holster and step back from the firing line.
14. Prior to proceeding "down range" to check, change or maintain targets all shooter must agree and the range be deemed "cold".
15. Access/use of the 1,000 yard shooting range will only be granted after certification and safety brief.
16. All vehicles must stay on designated roads, parking areas and bridges/creek crossings designated by range staff. We are not responsible or liable for stuck/disabled or damage that may occur to your vehicle while on range property.
17. Wildlife/game on range premises must not be fired upon nor maliciously disturbed.
18. Gopher tortoise(s), if encounter, or their burrows, must not be disturbed in any manner. Any sightings of gopher tortoises must be immediately reported by range staff. Gopher tortoises are known to be in the area and are an endangered species.
19. All brass casings must be left on the ground and become property of the range once on the ground. Collection of brass will only be allowed if express permission has been given by range staff.
20. NO SMOKING ON RANGE PROPERTY.
21. Any violation of above listed, but not limited to, may result in permanent suspension, temporary suspension or termination of range usage, without refund, depending on the violation(s).
PLEASE ASK THE RANGE OFFICER OR STAFF ABOUT ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!