Waiver of liability: By accepting and using the equipment on behalf of yourself and all others that may use the equipment, you acknowledge that each item rented is being used at your own risk. You agree to relieve Seacoast Gear Rental* of all liability for loss, damage or injury associated with the use of the rental equipment, from any cause whatsoever, including negligence.
Seacoast Gear Rental* will not be responsible for accidents or injuries caused directly or indirectly by the use or misuse of any of our rental equipment. By signing or accepting this agreement, you agree to accept full responsibility for using the rental agreement.
Indemnity: You agree to defend fully indemnify and hold harmless Seacoast Gear Rental* from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, causes of action and/or liability, of any kind whatsoever, for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses (including legal fees and disbursements) arising in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation: (i) any and all breaches by you or any terms or conditions of this Agreement; (ii) damages to persons or property, personal injury or death caused by your negligent or willful acts or omissions arising in connection with this Agreement; and (iii) any claim by a third party against Seacoast Gear Rental*.
The undersigned, for myself, my personal representative, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, do:
- I do hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Seacoast Gear Rental, herein referred to as SGR, it’s officers, registered agents and officials. Furthermore you RELEASE SGR for any and all damages for bodily injury, death or damage to property.
- Hereby agree to indemnity and save and hold harmless the releases and each of them from any loss, and liability damage.
- The undersigned expressly acknowledges and agrees that some of the rental items are dangerous, i.e. gas grills and charcoal grills, and can involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the rental is conducted and that is any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
- Hereby assume all responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the rental area and/or while operating or riding on or for any purpose participating in the rental.
- Hereby agree to fully reimburse SGR for all loss or damage, other than reasonable wear, resulting to/from the rental equipment I am provided (see price list here).
- Hereby agree that I am 18 years of age or older.
- Leasee agrees to pay the rental rate specified for each item leased hereunder for each time period or fraction thereof that the rental property is charged to the possession of the Leasee.
- Leasee agrees to pay rental charges in advance.
- Leasee agrees to return the rental property of SGR immediately upon termination of this contract in the same condition in which property was received, normal wear and tear excepted.
- Leasee agrees to immediately cease using any rental property if property is found to be unsafe or in disrepair. Leasee shall notify SGR immediately in either such case, and SGR agrees to replace the rented property with similar property in good working condition with reasonable dispatch. Rentals and other charges under this lease shall continue at all times pending such replacement and thereafter, in accordance with the terms of this lease.
- Leasee agrees to pay all cleaning, repair and replacement charges on any rented property which is required upon it’s return to SGR.
- Leasee agrees to pay SGR in full for all loss or damage to the rented property whether such loss is caused by theft of the rented property, or by reason of accident, or by careless or abusive use, or any other reason.
- Leasee agrees to hold harmless and indemnify SGR and it’s owners, agents, and employee’s for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property, related to the use of this property. Leasee accepts full responsibility for any and all such damage and or injury that may result.
- SGR makes no warranties of safety for use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, expressed or implied with relation to the rented property.
* "Seacoast Gear Rental” includes Seacoast Gear Rental, it’s affiliates, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, customers and each of the successors and assigns.
I HAVE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS AND I FULLY AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.