° That I am participating in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons, Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Drylands offered by The Slava Swim, during which I will receive information and instruction about health and fitness. I recognize that fitness programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
° I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons and Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons and Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Workshops.
° In consideration of being permitted to participate in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons and Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
° In consideration of being permitted to participate in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons and Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any and all claims I may have against The Slava Swim, for injury or damages that may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
° I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The Slava Swim or the pool owner, for any injury or death caused by the negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
THE SLAVA SWIM REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION POLICY, EXPECTATIONS, AND RULES:
• To sign up for group classes at The Slava Swim, please fill out all the forms and pay the amount for classes in the current calendar month and the proportionate amount for the last.
• In order to cancel your group classes, The Slava Swim requires 30-day advance notice. Cancellation must be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• E-mail cancellations are effective 30 days from the date the e-mail has been received by The Slava Swim. Unfortunately, we cannot accept verbal cancellations. Once a class has been canceled, you cannot move your class day or time. Customers that do not give a 30-day notice, will not get a refund for the month. Due to operational costs and pool rental, The Slava Swim does not offer refunds, credits, or transfers. All payments are non-refundable. Class payments cannot be transferred to a sibling, or another child attending The Slava Swim. In the case of medical emergencies, which causes the child to be absent for three or more weeks, a credit may be issued to your The Slava Swim account and will be decided by management on a case-by-case basis.
• To RESCHEDULE or CANCEL a private lesson, Slava Swim requires 24-hour in advance notification by phone, text message, or email: email@example.com
• The Slava Swim may cancel if these rules are not followed.
• Swimmers are expected at all times to follow the directions of any member of The Slava Swim. Disrespect or failure to obey instructions will not be tolerated from any Swimmer.
• Swimmers are expected to use appropriate language. Use of profane or abusive language or obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
• Swimmers are expected to show up at practice.
• Swimmers are expected to respect each other.
• Disruption of practice by a swimmer will be grounds for removal.
• Arrive to practice on time with a positive attitude.
• Train at or above a level appropriate for current experience and speed.
Failure to meet the above expectations may result in revocation of the privilege of in Lap Swimming, Private Swim Lessons, Group Swim Lessons, Swimming camps, Clinics or Workshops offered by The Slava Swim.