I acknowledge by signing this agreement that I have been given the full opportunity to ask any and all questions which I might have about the obtaining of a tattoo and that all of my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction. I specifically acknowledge I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
I do NOT have diabetes, epilepsy, hepatitis, hemophilia, HIV-AIDS, or any other communicable disease, heart condition or take medicine which thins the blood if so I have advised my tattooist. I am not pregnant or nursing. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
I do NOT have medical or skin conditions such as but not limited to: acne, scarring (Keloid), Eczema, psoriasis, rash, infection, lesion, freckles, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with said tattoo. If I have any type of infection, rash, or lesion anywhere on my body, I will advise my tattooist.
I acknowledge it is reasonably possible that I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in my tattoo, and I agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
I acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of the obtaining of a tattoo, particularly in the event that I do not take proper care of my tattoo. I have received aftercare instructions and I agree to follow them while my tattoo is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my own negligence or failure to follow such instructions, will be done at my own expense.
I realize that variations in colour and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by me and as ultimately applied to my body. I understand that if my skin colour is dark, the colours will not appear as bright as they do on lighter skin.
I acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and that no representations have been made to me as to the ability to later change or remove my tattoo. To my knowledge, I do not have a physical, mental or medical impairment or disability which might affect my well-being as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have a tattoo.
I acknowledge I am over the age of EIGHTEEN and that I have truthfully represented to my tattooist that the obtaining of a tattoo is by my choice alone. I consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and employees of the tattoo shop reasonably ,necessary to perform the tattoo procedure.
I understand that Vanitytattoo reserves all rights to use any photos of my tattoo.
I hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless vanity tattoo the Tattooist and all affiliates, Owners, Managers and Employees from any and all claims, damages or legal actions arising from or connected in any way with my tattoo, or the procedure and conduct used in my performing my tattoo, to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
By signing below I agree that I have read the Tattoo release form provided by vanity tattoo and agree to its terms.
You agree that vanity tattoo protects your personal data folllowing the new GDPR data laws act 2018
Tattoo Care Instructions: PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY
IF YOUR NEW TATTOO HAS BEEN WRAPPED IN DERMALISE(SECOND SKIN), (this is a see through sheet that protects your new tattoo) aftercare instrustions are as follows-
1) please keep the second skin on for maximum of 3 days, you are able to bath as normal in this as it is water proof
2) the SECOND SKIN keeps your new tattoo protected whilst in the early stages of healing reducing risk of any infections for outside sources.
3) after day 3 please remove the second skin in the bath, slowly pull the sheet from the edge to allow some water to get underneath it and wash in a ph balanced soap
4) use bapanthan after removing your second skin by applying it a couple of times a day for 5 days with clean hands please.
IF YOUR SECOND SKIN IS IN AN AREA THAT BENDS SOME PEELING MAY HAPPEN, IF IT COMES OFF BEFORE THE 3 DAYS PLEASE FOLLOW AFTERCARE FOR WRAPPED IN CLINGFILM
5) follow all future aftercare as detail below from stage 4 please.
IF YOUR TATTOO HAS BEEN WRAPPED IN CLING FILM, FOLLOW BELOW
1) Remove the bandage after one hour. (Two at the most) All wounds need to breathe in order to heal properly.
2) Washing the tattoo: Use your fingertips or hand only. Use a mild antibacterial soap and warm water, Non fragranced baby wipes can be used. Take care to remove all traces of blood to prevent scabbing. Do not scrub the tattoo with a washcloth during the two week healing time. Pat the tattoo dry with a clean, soft cloth; or just let it air dry.
3) Apply a thin coat of ointment at least 3 times a day Just enough to make it shine. A little goes a long way. Bepanthan, Germoline are both good ointments, Never use vasaline!. There is no need to re-bandage your tattoo, just keep a very thin layer of ointment on top keep it moist and prevent scabs.
4) Keep your tattoo clean… However, avoid long showers or baths for 2 weeks. Also, avoid prolonged soaking so no swimming, hot tubs, saunas or harsh gym workouts(sweating)
5) Do not scratch or pick at your tattoo. To relieve itching, spray your tattoo with rubbing alcohol or slap with your hand.
6) The sun can be bad for your tattoo! Even if you’ve had a tattoo for a very long time! Sunburn on tattoos can cause many problems, including drying out your tattoo and forming a horrendous scab and causing the tattoo to fade before it is completely healed. The sun can also delay healing time of a tattoo and promotes scarring.
7) Please wait for your tattoo to heal completely before going into the sun or a tanning bed. Make sure to use a high quality sun block (not sunscreen) but do not apply sunblock while a tattoo is in the healing process., Over time, the sun will cause any tattoo to fade.
If a tattoo is done by the artist, we will touch up any tattoos within 3 months (if needed and deemed not by poor aftercare) of the original date at no additional cost under these circumstances: You must not have abused your tattoo. You must have taken proper care of your tattoo. You must bring this sheet with you. I understand the tattoo after care information and the artist has answered all of my questions.
*COVID 19 IMPORTANT*
8) If at any stage during the next two weeks after having your tattoo, you become unwell with any of the symptoms of covid 19, you MUST and are liable to contact the studio immediately to inform us so we can use the track and trace system, you will be required to get a test, to do this you can order online or by calling 119
this is to keep yourself, vanitys staff and future customers safe also
a copy of this will be sent to your email provided above* Vanity tattoo protect your personal information and will not pass on any details via the data protection act.