HOW WE STORE YOUR WAIVER DATA?
We encrypted your data using 256-bit encryption the Fortune 500 relies on. We backup data every two hours. Your data is very secure with WaiverElectronic
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing WaiverElectronic, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
"Information" is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information;
"Personal Information" is any information or combination of
- information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include the following:
- information you make available to us when you open a WaiverElectronic account, such as your name, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- information we collect as you use waiverElectronic, such as certain Location Data and Log Data.
"Location Data" is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use WaiverElectronic, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access WaiverElectronic;
- technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access waiverElectronic, your IP address and your device's version and identification number;
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide waiverElectronic (and the features within WaiverElectronic) to you – for example, to contact you about your experience with WaiverElectronic
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of WaiverElectronic;
- to better understand how you access and use WaiverElectronic, in order for us to improve WaiverElectronic and respond to customer desires and preferences, including for us to provide language and location customisation, personalised help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers' usage of WaiverElectronic;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with waiverElectronic when your account is subscribed to an official account; and
- to allow you to participate in voluntary surveys about our products and services. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may request certain Personal Information from you. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys; we will prohibit them from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than to complete the survey.
Controlling Data and Processing Data
"User": Any individual accessing and/or using the Services through the Customer's account.
"Participant": Any individual whose information is stored on or collected via the Services.
We do not own, control or direct the use of any of the Participant Data stored or processed by a User via the Service. Only the Users are entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such Participant Data. WaiverElectronic is largely unaware of what Participant Data is actually being stored or made available by a User to the Service and does not directly access such Participant Data except as authorized by the User, or as necessary to provide Services to the User.
The User is the data controller under the Regulation for any Participant Data containing Personal Data, meaning that such party controls the manner such Personal Data is collected and used as well as the determination of the purposes and means of the processing of such Personal Data.
WaiverElectronic is not responsible for the content of the Personal Data contained in the Participant Data or other information stored on its servers (or its subcontractors’ servers) at the discretion of the User nor is WaiverElectronic responsible for the manner in which the User collects, handles disclosure, distributes or otherwise processes such information.
User has full ownership to their data. User can request to delete or obtain copies of their data at all times even after the termination of the services.